Monday, June 27, 2011

REVIEW: A BELLE IN BROOKLYN

This book will change the way women (young and mature) think and feel about themselves through the in's and out's of dating.  As a reader of her blog, www.abelleinbrooklyn.com, I had a certain expectation that was not only met, but exceeded. I ended with a level of freedom and esteem that I didn't have before, that I hadn't recognized in regards to dating. Demetria leads you, not by just giving advice but by leading you through your own thoughts.  You question your own motives.  You find answers that you have been looking for about dating and relationships and THE DIFFERENCE.  I appreciate D's candid, no sugar coating way of laying it all out.  Her experiences are much like many of the women that I know.  Women that I've shared with.  I’m happy to have taken this journey with her. From her sexual assault, the ah'ha moments and very subtle "about me" adventures... I was empowered by it all.  Warning signs about men, she shares without male bashing.  She gives advice with no banners of perfection and that, I like. I'm excited to see 
THANK YOU D!


THERE IS ALSO A BOOK GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG HERE >>> BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY #1  "A Belle In Brooklyn" by   ****ENDS TODAY**** 

Frances
twitter.com/RevealingBeaute

No comments:

Post a Comment